Know how as a head start
With more than 60 years of experience in the manufacture of process equipment, heat exchangers and pressure and storage vessels, we can look back on a long tradition.
Continuous development and flexible adaptation to new market situations in combination with proven know-how is one of our trademarks.
- Heat exchanger
- Filtration technology
- Rotary kilns
- Drying drums
- pressureless vessels
- Pressure vessel
- single and double walled
- Flat bottom tanks
- Agitator vessel
Pressure and vacuum autoclaves
- Double-walled autoclaves
- Bayonet quick release fasteners
- Rectangular chambers
- Loading systems
- Vertical mixer
- Rod mills
- double wall coolers
- Approval as manufacturer of pressure vessels and piping according to AD 2000 HP0
- ASME approval U as a manufacturer of pressure vessels
- PRC manufacturer approval for pressure equipment
- Specialized company according to Water Resources Act (WHG) § 19
AD 2000 - HP0/HP100R
AD 2000 - W0
DIN EN ISO 9001
Chinese Manufacture License
DIN EN 1090-2
Specialist company according to WHG
Recognized training company
With our approximately 100 employees, we produce plants exactly according to your requirements and in the highest quality. In doing so, we either manufacture according to your existing design or develop turnkey solutions together with you, from mechanical design to manufacturing and quality assurance to delivery, assembly and commissioning on site.
- 2D design with AUTOCAD
- 3D design with INVENTOR Professional
- Strength calculations according to AD 2000 and ASME
Manufacturing / Assembly
- CNC thermal cutting of carbon and stainless steel sheets
- Mechanical cutting of sheet metal and profile steels
- Mechanical processing by turning, drilling and milling
- Pipeline construction
- Electrical installation
- Hydraulic and pneumatic assemblies
- X-ray, ultrasonic, dye penetrant and magnetic particle inspection
- Water pressure test
- Helium leak detection
Career in ABS?
We are always looking for employees and trainees at the Staßfurt site.
Become part of the ABS team - your local employer!